Items purchased online can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. Exclusions apply for final sale items and items purchased at a discount of 40% off or higher, see below for details. Clothing must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with the original tags still attached for a full refund back to the original form of payment. Items purchased that do not meet this description are not eligible for a return.
- The original shipping charges for any orders are not refundable.
- If using our pre-paid shipping label when returning an item, a flat fee of $7 will be deducted from your refund amount.(International returns are not eligible for a pre-paid shipping label and may be sent back by the customer using any traceable method of shipping. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.)
- Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items purchased from a 3rd party retailer cannot be returned to the Alp N Rock online store. Please contact the original store that you purchased the item from.
- For Items Discounted 40% Off or More
- Any items discounted 40% off or more are eligible for either an exchange or a refund via electronic gift card.
- Store credit is issued in the form of an electronic gift card and will be emailed to the customer. Electronic gift cards never expire and are valid for use in our online store.
- Final Sale
- Items marked as “FINAL SALE” are not eligible for return or refund and cannot be exchanged or accepted for store credit.
Defective or Damaged Items
We cannot accept articles that are not in the same condition in which you received them. Please inspect all items upon delivery. If you find that you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact Customer Service within 5 days of delivery.
A damaged item that falls under any of the following categories is not eligible for return or exchange:
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Start your return here.